Softcover - 84 pages
A celebration and rediscovery of the origin and meaning of the United StatesConstitution.
Have you ever wondered:
- Where the profound ideas in our Constitution came from?
- What made our constitutional government different from all preceding governments?
- Whether the Supreme Court has authority to change the Constitution?
- What "unalienable rights" really are and where they came from?
- About the real meaning of the phrase "a living Constitution"?
- What caliber of people were required to create such a citadel of liberty for the entire world?
- What will it take to hold onto our precious heritage of liberty?
Find the answers to these and many other questions as you Rediscover the Ideas of Liberty.